“Yo looks like a prank. Using it feels like a prank. But, as more than one reputable publication has mentioned, Yo is not an elaborate hoax…It is merely a goofy idea taken to its illogical extreme.” http://bit.ly/1l5HIJt
I’ve got to admit, using Yo was cracking me up last night. I’m living away from home right now, and a little Yo from a loved one is an easy way to say “I’m thinking of you, I miss you.”
Overcoming imposter syndrome isn’t a one-time-deal. It’s something you have to work at consistently to master.
Make imposter syndrome your bitch by reminding yourself:
1. Be impeccable with my words.
2. Don’t take anything personally
3. Learn to carve a chicken from Celeste
I learned it from the internet, on Celeste’s suggestion.
4. Learn to poach an egg
Totally forgot about this one.
5. Learn to make tiramisu Kate Koeppel hooked this up! I’ll be learning it from someone soon.
6. Make jam this summer
Going to make guava jam from my buddy’s tree. Strawberry jam is also in the near future.
7. See more of California
8. Wake up earlier in the morning
9. Write more!
10. Text and call my family more consistently
I’m doing pretty good on this one.